Belief in a cabal

 Thing is, when you blame everything on a shadowy cabal, your brain doesn't require direct proof or much in the way of evidence. You're all too ready to accept whatever comes around as evidence, and to blow out of proportion the slightest suggestion that something smells off. 

Alice Liu type memes. Who was doing this? Definitely not organic in nature.

We are destroying an entire society on the basis of suggestive remarks by a few unscrupulous people who have only their own interests at heart. We're only too happy now to do the bulk of the work for them. They make a suggestive remarks, we make it go viral and cultivate it do it becomes bigger, a beast.

They nk about that shooting in museum. What made me think it was related to a larger conspiracy and a false flag or fakery? I have no proof or even good reason except it looked a little strange and was one in a string of events I'd already decided looked off, so I wove it into my web, my narrative. Used it to buoyed up my grand conspiracy story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I've had to do some serious reckoning